Monday, February 26, 2018

I Got Photos // Feb. 26, 2018

Hey fam? 

Another week in Goya! This week was pretty normal. I got a bunch of picture for you guys this time. So I got this camera from hermana Hall who unwisely bought a camera thinking that hers was broken... turns out, she had to put differents in. So she bought a new camera here and then figured out the battery situation. I made a deal with her 2000pesos and my waffle iron and slapchop in return for her camera and an alfajor. So today I am redeeming myself and sending a lot of pictures. 


This week we went to esquina again because they have been having baptisms every week so far this transfer. But it was frustrating because who got baptised what this girl named Carla who I had interviewed 2 months ago but didnt work out because she didnt think that Joseph smith was a prophet. So we had to postpone the baptism and told the elders to teach her a little more deeper. But she ended up get baptized this past weekend. 

So I was talking with Elder Hannah this week. He is a missionary in my Zone and was also in my MTC district. Well we were talking and we are almost 100% positive that Uncle Dee Carter helped him get on his mission. I attatched a picture with him. 


We are going to have an activity this week in Bella Vista. The school year is starting up again so we are going to so a school supply drive and donating everything to the city council or a school. I am pretty excited to do it. There isnt that much to say... I got 3 cards back that I sent for christmas that didnt make it. One to makcenzie, one to Gma & Gpa Keicher and the last to gma karen and gpa ron. So i´ll see if I can resend those this week. 


Well sorry for the short email but enjoy the pics I guess! Love ya!! We are entering week 5 of the transfer,. 

Elder Keicher







No comments:

Post a Comment