Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Beginning of the End // Apr. 24, 2018

Happy Tuesday, 

Tranfers took place yesterday and there were some crazy changes. We had our zone cut down a little, President closed two areas in our zone which basically doubled the size of our area. Elder Teves left to Chaco(different province) and I recieved my last comp. It is the great Elder Moore from Arizona. He is a super cool, chill guy who is fanatico de fishing and hunting, like he has gone tuna fishing, spear fishing in the open ocean, and he often goes deer hunting with bows and arrows. We got to know each other last tranfer when we stayed in there appartment and now we are comps. I couldnt have asked for a better companion to ¨kill me¨since my mission life is coming to an end. it is weird to be in the last transfer of my mission, this past weekend has basically been the beginning of the end. Even though I am aware of the little time I have left, I dont really feel any different. The only weird thing is that from now on it will be ¨my last....¨. Starting with this Thursday, with my last leadership council in Resistencia. I know that the next 6 weeks will fly by, so I will be making sure to enjoy it and finish strong. 

We also had to change appartments. As I mentioned in my other letter, we had been looking for a new appartment to move into, but with the closing of the sisters area, we just moved into their appartment. We made that move yesterday and still have a couple things to move over. It is nice moving into a previous sisters appartment becuase, sisters always get nice things, and included in these nice things are washers and driers! 

We also had a church open house in goya and gave tours of the church Saturday. There were 8 investigators that came and turned out to be a success! Next week we will have another church open house in Bella Vista which is 80 Km up the road. Before our open house. I had to go to Esquina with Elder Rubisch and conduct a baptism for an investigator there. Rigfht after the interview she got baptized in the river. It was pretty cool to experience that.. but apperently the water was super cold. 


I will keep you all updated on all our investigatores because we just inherited all the investigators that the sisters had. I hope you all have a great week! 

Elder Keicher

[FHE in the Calarco house]

[A pizza I made this week]

[The baptism in Esquina]



[Waffles with Elder Moore this morning]


No comments:

Post a Comment